Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
The purpose of the role is:
• To assist the Fair Value Pricing Committee with the pricing of unquoted assets held in various portfolios.
• To assist with the monitoring and maintenance of assets subject to fair value pricing.
• To assist the Investment Risk and Performance Team with the production of Management Information.
• Generation and monitoring of liquidity, market, counterparty and performance risk reports.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and maintenance of records of assets subject to fair value pricing
• Liaising with portfolio managers to obtain relevant information
• Calculation of performance figures for KIID's, report and accounts and other regulatory documents.
• Provision of management information to the Board, Fair Value Pricing Committee and the Investment Risk and Performance Management Committee
• Creating and developing various risk and performance reports for key internal stakeholders
• Create presentations for management
• Assist in team projects, enhancements, and improving processes, taking part in projects and developments where applicable
• General support to the Team
• Relevant degree in finance
• Comfortable with reading financial statements and company accounts
• Understand the interaction between the various processes involved in fund pricing, reporting and data integrity
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP)
• Able to compile and produce high quality deliverables
• IMC Qualification
• An understanding of the investment management process
• At least 2 years in a pricing role
• VBA or equivalent
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'