Reporting and Customer Service Analyst (Permanent)
Our client who is a trusted parcel service provider, who delivers on behalf on many large retail companies believes that a delivery service should be simple, efficient, flexible and accommodating for their customers. Being a provider of 220 countries worldwide they are true experts within their industry.
Now they are looking for a driven and focused Reporting and Customer Service Analyst to join their Customer Service department. As part of the role your responsibilities will be to:
- Complete all deadlines and communicate to the required distribution list.
- Complete adhoc data analysis to the agreed requirements and deadline.
- Identify improvements to current reports and drive change to the look and feel to improve the quality and accuracy.
- Positively communicate and remain professional at all times
- Working alongside all in Business Support to ensure delivery of key projects.
- Liaise with the CS Manager across the customer service function to identify data that can be captured to drive improvement.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of postal services networks, products and services.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal.
- Multitasking ability under pressure.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
Apply now to Lily-May Welling on:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'