Advantage Resourcing is looking for a Reporting and Analytics Manager and an Analyst (2 roles) for a consultancy specialising in management consulting, technology and innovation commercial. They have clients in both the private and public sector including local and national Governments and the defence sector. The role is based in London and is initially 12 months Fixed Term Contract. The salary is £30,000-£50,000 per annum (depending on the experience).
For submission candidates will be requested right to work documentation (passport/visa details) and offers will be subject to relevant credit, criminality and reference checks.
* Significant experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience
* Ability to support the development of bespoke reports and dashboards using Tableau and other tools
* Ability to provide strategic and operational direction for BI related deliverables for the MRS
* Manage the process for commissioning ad hoc data and analysis requirements of the Programme Teams and the client
* Ability to manage the Reporting and Analytics team to precisely define data requirements to enable you to maintain and build additional BI solution
* Ability to selecting, configure and implement BI solutions
Experience & Qualifications
* A degree, Masters or PhD in analytical skills (for example Business Analytics, Science, Math, Engineering, Economics, Finance) or equivalent
* Experience of managing and delivering complex business intelligence and analytical projects in consulting or industry
* Experience of conducting analysis for evidence-based decision making, developing models and decision support tools
* Experience presenting analytics to senior management and clients
If interested please apply or send your CV through or contact Ria Ghosh on
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Active Directory
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- MS Office
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
- Performance Mana
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job