Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst to deal on a temporary and ongoing assignment.
The client is based in Thornbury, Bradford, and are looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst to join their team on a temporary assignment.
The key responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst will be -
- Supporting stakeholders and operations with data reports
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Translating data from one database to another
- Gathering and manipulating data
The Reporting Analyst will be/have -
- Background in Data Analysis/Reporting Data#
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills including V look ups and Pivot tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Query
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work a temporary assignment with an immediate start
The successful Reporting Analyst will receive -
- Competitive Salary
- Company perks and benefits
- Temporary, ongoing assignment
- Immediate start date
- Reporting Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"