Group Airline Loyalty delivers the strategic direction for the loyalty programmes for IAG. It works in collaboration with the operating airlines, to create world class loyalty propositions, and take these to customers using data and digital technology. As a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for loyalty services, it provides customer solutions and propositions, data science, marketing platforms of audiences, segments and plans to drive the loyalty cycle. The CoE works in tandem with the operating airlines to ensure delivery and maximisation of the loyalty programmes. the members of the Business Intelligence team strive to understand what the customer thinks, what the customer does, and makes sense of this insight to translate this knowledge into practical, actionable solutions which give competitive advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an analytical background who has the ability to; mine large amounts of detailed transactional data, identify trends in customer usage, and develop reports based around levels and types of usage for Avios customers. Reporting Analyst supports the Business Intelligence Lead to implement specified analytical projects aimed at helping the business achieve its objectives. role will use a variety of analytical methods to turn data into insight and drive more value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a highly numerate person with a good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
This role is suitable a recent graduate who has studied insight, analytics or a numerical subject. Ideally you will have a high level of computer literacy and a working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel & Tableau.
What we can offer you…
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
- Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- After a qualifying period (currently six months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- Discounts on British Airways flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
- Discounted Train fares
- Snap Gym Membership (£29.95 per month)
- Shuttle bus to/from Gatwick Airport (and town centre at lunch time)
- 25 days annual leave, plus 2 days charity leave
Want to know more about this role and the skills you require? Please read the attached job description to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"