£36,000 (12 Month FTC)
Do you excel in providing reporting solutions and would relish the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading charity's?
One of the UK's most loved charity's are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their team. The role sits within their Insights and Analysis team and is a completely new opportunity within the organisation which has been created to unify the use of data by all staff. You will design, build and document a number of reports that will contribute towards better decision making in areas such as fundraising and marketing. You will benefit from the autonomy of working within a new role which will allow you to really put your stamp on the position as well as working for a charity with a great cause at its heart.
* Build Reports using data extracted from the in-house CRM system using SQL before being loaded into tableau for dashboarding and reporting
* Respond to a range of regular and ad-hoc reporting requests to fulfil the needs across the organisation
* Train relevant teams to ensure they are getting the maximum benefit from the reporting tools.
* Work closely with various teams to identify their reporting needs and what the best reporting solutions are
* Proven experience within a reporting role to ensure you can hit the ground running
* Confident user of SQL to allow you to extract data from the CRM
* A good track record of using visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI to build dashboards and reports
* Excellent communication skills to be able to convey complex data solutions to non-technical stakeholders
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!
- business intelligence
- reporting analyst
- power BI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job