£28,000 - £32,000
Do you have great technical skills with the ability to provide data-driven solutions and would relish the chance to work for a leading charity?
This leading not for profit organisation who support thousands of people with emotional, practical and financial support are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their team. Working within their busy call centre you will help to make optimum use of all data and provide data-driven solutions to business challenges. You will benefit from working for an organisation that is making a positive impact on society and who invest in the continual development of their people.
* Produce service performance data and ad-hoc reports using available analytical tools to ensure that performance data is presented in a clear and concise manner.
* Provide analysis and interpretation of data held in their call centre support line including their CRM database which will help to develop a reporting framework.
* Interrogate and extract data from complex operational databases using SQL with the ability to express findings in a non-technical way.
* Assist in carrying out forecasting and predictive modelling techniques in order to provide analysis and suggestions.
* Support inbound contact centre reporting practices and be the key contact for internal and external enquiries about data.
* Proven experience using SQL for the purpose of database interrogation.
* A good track record using Excel, Visualisation software such as PowerBI or Similar and working with CRM's to ensure you hit the ground running.
* Demonstrable experience in producing performance reports to allow a smooth transition into the role.
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to ever changing reporting needs.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!
- SQL Excel Microsoft Dynamics Powerbi Tableau Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job