£28 000 - £32 000
Are you a reporting analyst who is passionate about using your technical skills to provide data-driven solutions? Do you want to work for a leading not for profit organisation who offer a huge amount of training and development in return for your skills and commitment?
A Leading not for profit organisation who support thousands of people with emotional, practical and financial support are looking for a Reporting Analyst. In this role you will help to make optimum use of all data and provide data-driven solutions to business challenges. The ideal candidate will have good technical skills, great communication and internal customer management and in return you will receive continuous development and a good benefits package.
Role of a Reporting Analyst
- To work within a busy call centre for the charity support line
- To produce service performance data and ad-hoc reports using available analytical tools to ensure that performance data is presented in a clear and concise manner
- Provide analysis and interpretation of data held in their call centre support line including their CRM database which will help to develop a reporting framework
- Consistently monitor and maintain the quality and consistency of data and escalating any issues to management
- Working alongside the performance team to provide data and support for any projects or initiatives
- To interrogate and extract data from complex operational datasets using SQL and ability to interpret and express those in a non-technical way
- Assist in forecasting and predictive modelling techniques in-order-to provide analysis and suggestions
- To support on inbound contact centre reporting practices and to be the key contact for internal and external enquiries about data
Requirements of a Reporting Analyst
- A good track record using SQL for database interrogation
- Experience with tools such as Power BI, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics would be good to have as these are tools within the organisation
- Background of working in a performance reporting function in an inbound contact centre environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in the ever-changing reporting needs of the service
- Experience of working in a not-for-profit organisation or with fundraising data would be ideal
- Able to develop good working relationships with other data analysts to ensure consistency in the collection and analysis of data
Apply now if you want to work in a company that truly makes a difference to people's lives!
- Reporting analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job