Reporting Analyst - London - £40K DOE
A national services firm based in North West London are actively seeking a Reporting Analyst to assist the whole business in ensuring the quality of data and reporting for key decision making. This role will work across a number of departments, both internally and externally, and offer exposure to leading data analysis tools.
Our client have been running for two decades, and have forged an excellent reputation in a multimillion pound industry. Following ongoing investment in their data capabilities, there is now an urgent requirement for a Reporting Analyst to join this team.
On a day to day basis this role will include:
- Identifying risks and opportunities for the business through performance analysis
- Create reports and dashboards for internal use and for external clients
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders for MI and analysis
- Conduct ad hoc analysis
- Work with third party clients, developing relationships to understand ever evolving requirements
In order to apply for this Reporting Analyst role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience with at least one Business Intelligence / Reporting tool. QlikView is preferred, but others will be considered such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Experience producing reports and data sets from Data Warehouse environment
- Dashboard design and building
- Any experience working with users such as requirement gathering or training is a huge bonus
This role works in a tightly knit MI / Reporting team that supports a national organisation. Your role will offer exposure to the entire organisation and provide an insight into the inner-works of client projects. This is a unique and exciting role full of challenges, in an environment that encourages team work and job satisfaction.
An excellent salary is on offer plus a strong benefits package, not to mention future growth opportunities within the business.
This is an office based role, working from a North West London HQ so the ideal person will be commutable from the Wembley area.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Wembley / London / North West London / Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Reports / Dashboards / SQL / Data Warehouse / Data Sets / QlikView / Tableau / Power BI
- Wembley / London / North West London / Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Reports / Dashboards / SQL / Data Warehouse / Data Sets / QlikView / Tableau
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job