Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and we have an exciting new opportunity available for an Executive Reporting Analyst / Personal Assistant to the Executive Team and CEO, based within our Cuffley Head Office.
This is a great opportunity to join the company at a time of growth, where the successful candidate will deliver business analyses and insight to allow the CEO and Executive Team to make best informed company decisions. They will also support them in their daily general administration duties.
The Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Running regular analysis of business performance
- Providing recommendations for business improvement
- Supporting the Executive Team and CEO with daily administration tasks including; diary management, minute taking, expenses, booking travel and meeting preparation.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Develop reporting systems
- Updating the Executive initiatives
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong data and analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including; Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Positive and outgoing with good attention to detail
- Able to influence people and at all levels
In return for your hard work and commitment as an Executive Reporting Analyst and Personal Assistant you will be offered a great basic salary, generous holiday allowance and excellent staff discount schemes.
If you feel that you could be perfectly suited to our Reporting Analyst and Personal Assistant role, please apply now for this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'