Job Title: Reporting Analyst (Finance / IT)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + excellent benefits including pension, bonus, 25 days’ holiday PLUS bank holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: PH9441
Hours of Work: Standard office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm however, there is flexibility around these hours
The primary function of this role is to develop reports and provide analysis services you will work in the Milton Keynes office of this large organisation
Working as part of a team, you will be creating and documenting new reports for internal clients. Using technologies such as Excel, QlikView, Crystal Reports, Tableau, and BEx, you will have the opportunity to create high quality bespoke solutions to meet the customer needs. As well as creating reports, there is the opportunity to add value for customers by providing analysis on their data using the technologies within the team. This role is as much about understanding the customers’ business and adding value through data, as it is to creating reporting solutions.
- Deliver excellent service in line with process requirements and ensure service level agreements are met
- The creation and running of reports, and providing data analysis services
- Identify areas for analysis and carry out reviews with support of product specialists
- Provide an employee focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure
- Escalate more complex queries to the Team Leader or specific cases to the appropriate Data Reporting and Analytics team or third-party provider
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times
- Contribute to wider projects and initiatives in the organisation as required
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- They should also be able to work using their own initiative, showing attention to detail and customer focus, with a good understanding of the client’s needs and priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn new technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects, working under pressure at peak times, to meet deadlines
- Previous reporting experience
- Numerical/analytical skills
- Previous IT / Finance reporting experience
- Previous analysis experience
- Good knowledge of SAP Crystal Reports & Business Objects
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting
- Knowledge of QlikView / Tableau
Wilde Associates are working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role
- Crystal Reports
- Data Analysis
- Financial Reporting