From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Reporting & Analysis Senior Manager (Planning & Commercialisation) – Uxbridge
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car + I Phone + Laptop + Pension Plan + Health Care
What you become part of:
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available within the GB Supply Chain reporting to the Director, GB Planning & Commercialisation
The Reporting & Analysis manager is responsible for providing analysis and insight to improve Demand & Supply Planning cost and service performance
What to expect:
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual that has a natural ability to prioritise. You will need to take pride in what you do, ownership of your development and immediate accountability of your area of responsibility. Key responsibilities include:
- Identify supply network optimisation opportunities liasing with key senior stakeholders x-functionally
- Provide Supply Chain network analysis on capacity investment decisions and influence key stakeholders on outcomes
- Determine the optimum supply network based on detailed modelling of Supplier, CCE & Customer networks for both existing and new SKUs
- Respond to continuous data requests and analysis of complex Supply Chain ideas
- Identify, cost and communicate the impacts of key strategic Supply Chain initiatives on the GB Supply Network
- Analyse period performance for Planning & Commercialisation KBIs at portfolio level and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all financial reporting is completed with risks and opportunities clearly understood and communicated
- Lead the Planning & Commercialisation through the budget processes to ensure that timelines are met and full alignment with Central teams
- Provide training and coaching to team members ensuring that all processes are fully documented
Skills & Essentials:
- Approaches problems systematically and develops solutions with sustainable & scalable results
- Uses analysis and trend information to inform decisions and serve as the basis for judgments
- Communicates effectively and persuasively to key stakeholders
- Must have previous experience of project management and delivery and evidence of sound analytical skill
- Proactive self-starter with excellent initiative
- Must have good understanding of how Supply networks work
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge