Our client, a FTSE 100 business in Bedfordshire, is seeking an Interim Reporting Accounting to join the team for a minimum of 3 months, supporting the Group Financial Control Team in producing its deliverables, both internal and external.
The responsibilities of the Reporting Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Support the wider Financial Control team in the annual external reporting process, including
- preparation for the results announcements
- production of the annual report
- the preparation of supporting schedules
- supporting in the project management of the production of front half of the Annual Report
- acting as first point of contact for auditor queries
- ensuring robust review of standard and ad hoc reports produced by the Group Financial Control team
- supporting in the preparation of the annual accounts for the company's subsidiaries
- supporting the wider Financial Control team during the month end process
- Identify and deliver process improvement opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with Key Stakeholders
Requirements for the role:
- Part-qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Analytical thinker
- Self-motivated with excellent time / work management
- Understanding of the external audit process, including provision of appropriate evidence, project management and the escalation/resolution of issues
- Excellent communication skills with both finance and non-finance contacts
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
For more information, please email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'