At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Report Production Group (RPG) team in Eye, Suffolk. We are looking for Report Writer/Administrator to work in a fast paced and exciting department.
The Report Writer will receive training and become competent in producing the content of scientific study reports. You will develop a good understanding of the data reporting systems, the role of the RPG team in the reporting process and the requirements of our clients and regulators.
As a Report Writer at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop a knowledge of study design and the relevant data outputs
- Develop an understanding of the report process, report life cycle and work flows
- Accurately compile and check data for the report, perform calculations where necessary
- Use the relevant report template to compile the scientific text
- Work proficiently with MS Word and Excel documents
- Work to standard operating procedures
- Proactively communicate with colleagues to ensure all work is QC checked
- At all times be aware of, and committed to the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Scientific "A" levels, Life Sciences degree and/or equivalent technical knowledge gained through work experience
- Experience of GLP a benefit
- Experience of any operational department a benefit
- Interest in scientific data
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'