Report Writer Paraplanner
Purpose of Role
To provide financial planning support to advisers in a successful team and assist them in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing clients of with clarity and in the context of the degree of complexity advising these clients necessarily involves.About the client
Our client provides wealth planning and investment management to both high net worth individuals and businesses. We are independent, allowing us to provide objective advice that is aligned to a client’s best interests, delivered by teams steeped in financial services knowledge and experience. We have built our firm on integrity and trust, because doing what is right for our clients is best for our business.
The company has been awarded Corporate Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute - the industry gold standard for financial planners evidencing ethical practice, professional, competent and knowledgeable advice and a commitment to providing service and support of the highest quality.Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
- Already be in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with sophisticated clients
- Have 5 years minimum experience within the independent sector of the financial service industry
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner (or IFP equivalent)
- Understand the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Have broad knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers
- Understands the importance and benefits of lifetime cashflow modelling
- Ideally have experience of Voyantcashflow modelling software and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. Computer literacy being a pre-requisite of this role
- Previous experience of using Intelliflo an advantage
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
Some of the accountabilities
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Communicating these models to each client in person and subsequently in writing.
- Dealing with queries and modified scenarios as required.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives
- Normal working hours will be between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm, though there may be some flexibility, subject to approval.
This will be dependent on experience but expected to be upwards of £50,00 for the right candidate. Full benefits are also available, together with a discretionary bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"