Job Title: Reportline Consultant (role will cover occasional weekend and evening)
Salary: £Competitive + shift allowance
Location: Your working location may be temporarily different due to Covid-19. Once applicable, your normal working location will be Cardiff.
Reporting to Operations Manager, the Report Line Consultant opportunity provides our customers with a 24/7 telephone service for reporting, tracking and managing Health and Safety risks and issues.
The Alcumus Reportline Consultant is responsible for capturing accurate and relevant accident and incident information on behalf of our customers.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2020 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in a telephone-based role, who has been responsible for delivering standout customer service to clients. You should have experience of working in a role where a high level of accuracy is needed to input data into a central system. You should have good listening skills and be confident with using all Microsoft packages.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing - With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities - We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition - Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic people - We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free parking on-site - no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'