M&Y Maintenance and Construction is now recruiting a Repairs Planner to work with our Support Services team in St Helens.
About the role
We are looking for someone to coordinate the daily activities of M&Y’s field workforce. In doing so, provide a high quality, customer focused maintenance service that ensures compliance with relevant safety and building legislation.
The successful candidate will have experience of working alone and flexibly as part of a team. They will also have excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, experience of working in a customer facing environment, and strong communication skills. Technical knowledge associated with gas and electrical cyclical servicing and repairs would be advantageous, as would a good working knowledge of Orchard Housing, DRS and Agile365.
About M&Y Maintenance and Construction
M&Y Maintenance and Construction provides responsive repairs, planned works, renewables and new build services to clients across the North West. We are proud of our reputation as an established, award winning, reliable and responsive maintenance provider.
We employ over 200 permanent employees across our state of the art head office in St Helens and our local depots in Oldham and Poulton-le-Fylde.
M&Y Maintenance and Construction is a wholly owned commercial subsidiary of Regenda Ltd.
About the Regenda Group
The Regenda Group is a great quality, forward thinking housing business, building, managing and maintaining the homes people need. We own or manage around 13,000 properties across the region, including social rented housing, housing for older people, supported housing, private rented property, shared ownership and housing for sale.
The Regenda Group is made up of Regenda Homes and its wholly-owned subsidiaries M&Y Maintenance and Construction, Redwing Living, McDonald Property Rentals, Petrus Community, The Learning Foundry, Positive Footprints and Centre 56.
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of multi-tenure housing products and services that reflect the dynamic nature of the housing market, the diversity of our customers and a rapidly changing world.
Our core purpose is to regenerate places to create opportunities for people.
About our values
Our values are the operating principles that guide our conduct and our relationship with customers, partners and stakeholders:
· Customer focus
· High performance
· Efficiency and value for money
· Ambition and dynamism
· Openness and honesty.
About our offer
M&Y offers a fantastic reward package which includes:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 27 days paid annual leave per annum in addition to 8 bank holidays.
- Attractive and flexible pension scheme with M&Y matching employee contribution rates up to 9% of annual salary.
- 'Do good, Feel good’ programme of health, wellbeing and charitable initiatives.
- Interest free loans to assist with the purchase of tools, computers and travel season tickets.
- Monthly staff lottery scheme.
- 24 / 7 Employee Assistance Programme and access to counselling services.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes.
- £250 annual 'Live and Learn’ allowance to spend on learning any new skill.
- A wide variety of exciting learning and development opportunities.
We are also able to offer a working environment where there’s a real buzz where staff are motivated to achieve success and make a real difference.
This is a great time to join an ambitious, thriving organisation. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team then take action - apply now!
Interview / assessment date: 14 December 2021
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'