Temporary - Permanent, Full-time
Repairs Planner required to join an organisation based in Gainsborough. My client is looking for an organised, personable individual who is an experienced Repairs Planner to join their team on a full-time, fixed term basis.
As the Repairs Planner you will be working with the Repairs and Maintenance Team providing efficient and effective service scheduling of the responsive repairs service within the team. You will be accountable for organising the trades team resources to meet customer appointments for responsive repairs alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Planner
- Ensuring that all works are appointed correctly to the appropriate resource and all timescales are met
- Allocating works using a vehicle tracker system and monitoring and recording the use of the emergency call out system
- Arranging and coordinating pre and post inspections for the Repairs Team Leader
- Scheduling and prioritising works accordingly
- Conducting a program of customer satisfaction surveys ensuring pre-defined parameters for customer contact are met
- Ensuring data is correctly applied to the system
- Completing performance reports as required
- Providing any ad hoc administrative support as required
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Scheduler:
- Previous experience of working within a repairs scheduler role is preferable
- Proficient in the use of in house databases and MS Office packages
- Self motivated, driven and demonstrable customer service skills
- Committed to providing a customer oriented focus to all internal and external users
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Planner role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- "repairs administrator"
- "trades team"
- "booking engineers"
- "allocating work"
- "allocating tradesmen"
- "booking tradesmen"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"