Reed are delighted be representingan award-winning housing company as a contract Repairs & Operations Scheduling Officer.
This role will start immedualey for a duation of 3 to 6 months.
The Repairs & Operations Scheduling Officer is a key role within the repairs & customer relationship work stream and will report directly to the Repairs & Maintenance Support Manager. The role will be responsible for delivering a consistent high level of service to all customers and stakeholders operating in a diverse Repairs environment undertaking a range of repairs services, void refurbishment, Disrepair, Estate, programmed works. To be a point of contact for customers and contractors chasing a repair request or wanting to alter appointed work to the Repairs Contact Centre and to create an environment where the customer is at the heart of the service.
- Planning, scheduling and allocating all aspects of repairs for a designated team of trade staff ensuring the correct prioritisation and efficient use of available resources including liaising with residents to facilitate the completion of work.
- Track and monitor the progress of works from inception to practical completion, managing any follow up work and access arrangements Including:
o To communicate with the Customer Contact Centre about changes / issues.
o To progress materials and liaise with suppliers and specialist sub-contractors.
o To monitor the 'FOLLOW ON WORK’ & NO ACCESS’ process.
o To monitor and complete the 'PLENTIFIC TASK’ process.
- Continuously review order completions to identify outstanding works. Schedule and allocate outstanding repair works to ensure backlogs of work do not accumulate and a comprehensive repairs service is delivered to residents.
- Ensure work orders are practically completed and repairs systems are updated in real time with accurate, detailed quality information, with particular attention to costs, asset management and lease holders
- Provide a first point of contact for trades staff and contractors to enable them to complete repairs.
- Work closely with the repairs team supervisor to monitor repairs systems productivity and identify gaps or inefficiencies in resources affecting the allocation and completion of work in accordance with right first time principles. Identifying and communicating opportunities for improvements to work processes within the locality team and across the service.
- Raise orders to subcontractors in accordance with delegated authority and monitor the progress of work through to completion.
- Provide support to the call handling staff in times of high demand to ensure a consistently high service, including taking initial repairs calls or other duties not normally carried out.
Skills & Behaviours
- Essential experience in a previously similar role.
- A good understanding of Customer Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Past background of service delivery in a geographical environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, targets and schedules.
- Able to plan and take responsibility for approximately 3 - 8 operatives.
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Have a sense of humour and is fun to work with.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre within the Social Housing sector and across a diverse portfolio of facilities including domestic repairs, Void delivery. Corporate and commercial buildings is desirable. Training would be provided to suitable candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'