£22,000 - £24,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is looking for a Repairs/Maintenance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis in Lambeth.
You will be providing administrative support to the responsive repairs maintenance team and as part of this varied role, you will take responsibility for the day to day administration of the contract, alongside taking incoming calls from residents with general enquiries.
My client is a successful construction, development, maintenance and management group operating throughout southern England. They are a multi-talented organisation, working across a wide range of market sectors within the built environment.
On a day-to-day basis you will take on tasks, such as:
- All ad hoc administration duties on the PFI social housing contract
- Updating and maintaining company databases
- Dealing with queries and complaints from customers
- Updating Health and Safety logs
Skills required are:
* Repairs/maintenance experience and knowledge
* Strong administration skills
* Confident telephone manner
* IT literate - Microsoft Office skills including the use of Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a pivotal role within their busy and successful team and provides an excellent opportunity for personal growth and development.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration!
- engineering administrator
- facilities admin
- property administrator
- maintenance admin
- workplace coordinator
- property services administrator