JAMM Recruitment are looking for a Repairs and Maintenance Team Leader whose main purpose will be to lead, manager and motivate a team of operatives carrying out repairs to Council properties.
- Ensuring that repairs are carried out effectively, timely, in accordance with Council Policy.
- Ensuring that repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards taking value for money into account.
- To pre-inspect reported repairs, including defects, where necessary in order to diagnose causes and determine what work is required.
- To carry out both work in progress and post-inspections to ensure that repairs are being carried out effectively.
- Post-inspection work will involve both visiting tenants’ homes are carrying out telephone survey work to check repairs have been done and satisfactorily completed.
- To maintain accurate records of all inspections and correspondence, ensuring that there is an evidenced, effective audit trail.