Repairs and Maintenance Scheduler - Social Housing
If you are an experienced Planner/Scheduler, who can manage a number of engineers daily, and provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
This is a temp position. You will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
The client is looking for an idividual who can go into this position with the skills ready. There will be no training for this position.