Our Global Client based in Maidenhead Berkshire require a Repairs Administrator to join their busy, friendly team for a minimum period of 3 months.
Previous Repair/Workshop experience an advantage but not essential.
This would be a perfect role for someone starting out on their career path or to add to their existing skills.
- To ascertain whether the item is genuine
- Whether the item can be repaired in line with manufacturer standards
- The level of repair needed to satisfy the customer/client request
- Act as repair SME (Subject Matter Expert) to assist the Call Centre operation, customers, clients and our management team as needed
- Inform Workshop Supervisors when parts orders are required or when stock of parts falls below minimum reorder level
- Ensure that only genuine parts and repair methods are used to ensure client/customer satisfaction
- Follow up on and complete repairs of luggage that are awaiting parts
- Assessment of collected luggage to determine whether repair or replacement is the appropriate course of action
- Administer requests from our supervisors, management and clients To effectively manage the peer relationship within the diverse Workshop team within our behaviours framework through influence, adaptation and negotiation
- To ensure that any issues are escalated appropriately and with consideration to the Line Manager.
- All aspects are conveyed clearly
- To negotiate with and influence the Call Centre team to ensure the timely repair of customer luggage to an acceptable standard
- To convey to the Call Centre team sufficient and accurate information to facilitate the most effective claim settlement
To convey accurate and timely information to the warehouse team to ensure that the correct product is delivered to the correct address at the correct time
- Assessment carried out in full to ascertain the magnitude of repair required, identifying all parts and labour time required
- Repair completed to manufacturer standard, with genuine parts
- Complete accurate QC documentation as required
- Internal KPIs and quality requirements met
- Once repair is complete, the item is packaged and labelled to return it to the correct person / store / company
- Includes 'Booking In' required in the Workshop operation
- Task as defined completed
Skills and Experience
- Fluent or native written and spoken English - essential
- Experience in an engineering, workshop, technical repair environment - desirable
- Basic MS Office skills - desirable
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths, English - desirable
- Experience in a high pressure, fluid environment - desirable
This is an exciting role.......if you want a new challenge within a friendly, busy company....apply now!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- MS Office Suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'