I am looking for a Repair Services Associate (entry level) for my client based in Fulwood,Preston.
Overview: Performs logistical tasks (receiving & shipping), troubleshooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and cleaning of customer returned products. Directly supports operational improvement activities and the implementation of cost reduction ideas.
- Performs basic tasks associated with servicing customer product. This includes receiving/shipping, reviewing customer complaints, basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, basic and soldering, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Learns and develops familiarity with a smaller subset of products and processes.
- Records work performed in the form of symptom codes and parts replacement reasons.
- Provides input geared towards continuous improvement activities.
- Learns and develops familiarity with various software tools.
- Delivers work that falls within acceptable error rate limits. Provides input geared towards improving existing work instruction documentation and the standardization of processes.
- Learns and follows the basic calibration and maintenance requirements of the tools/equipment used in the operations.
- No previous work experience required
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- PC literate
- Learns policies and procedures and how to apply them to issues experienced in routine activities.
- Learns and closely follows established processes and directions.
- Practical, enjoys taking things apart and problem solving.
- Able to work in a team environment
Shift: 8am - 4:30pm (30 mins lunch and two 15min breaks)
Please send your CV now or for more information call Era on
Cordant People and an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- erforms logistical tasks (receiving & shipping)
- repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature)
- and cleaning of customer returned products.