Do you have an interest in electronics either as a hobby or have gained work experience in that field , do you enjoy carrying out diagnostics and repairs on components ?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity with our client based in Southend-On-Sea as a Repair Operative.
Working hours are 8:30-5:30am Monday - Friday
Key tasks and Duties
• Product disassembly, refurbishment, repair, testing and assembly processes
• Quality inspection checks throughout the repair process.
• Administrative duties relating to the repair process
• Carry out stage(s) of the repair process within required time limits
• Following of standard operating procedures as defined in repair manuals and method sheets
• Using computer-based service management and administration systems to record repairs
• Providing additional support where there is a business requirement
• Ability to read and understand detailed technical instructions
• A good level of literacy, with an ability to be able to read and write clearly and concisely
• Good computer literacy, including the use of email, and data entry
• Previous experience in a technical role or fine hand skills gained from a hobby
• Competitive salary
• Defined-contribution Pension Scheme
• Free Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Annual Health Check
• On-site Day Nursery
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
If you feel this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact us at OnetoOne Personnel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'