Rentokil Specialist Hygiene Technician
£16,282 + Bonus + Commission (Average OTE £22,000 per annum) + Company Van + Fuel Card + Clear Career Path + Company Benefits
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene, part of Rentokil Initial, are one of the UK’s leading provider of specialist, deep cleaning and disinfectant services. If you are squeamish, this may not be the business for you! However if you enjoy a varied role where every customer is different then this is a great business to work for.
We are currently looking for Specialist Hygiene Technicians in the Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
Our Specialist Hygiene Technicians will never be short of a story to tell, they cover any cleaning job from deep cleaning of a restaurant kitchen right through to crime scene clean up. All our Specialist Hygiene Technicians are professionally trained in each product and service and also health and safety procedures.
To be a successful Specialist Hygiene Technician you will;
- Hold a Full UK driving license for 2 years or more with no more than 6 penalty points
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role includes regular overtime, back shift, night shift and weekend work which is paid at a premium rate
- Be capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary of £16,282 per annum
- Company Van & fuel card
- Commission based sales leads - Average OTE £22,000 per annum
- Regular overtime bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Rentokil Rewards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'