| Rentals Negotiator | Leeds | £20,000 Basic, £22,500 OTE |
Would you like to be part of a successful lettings team based at our clients Leeds office in Headingley?
We are currently looking for an experienced Rentals Negotiator to join our clients busy lettings team in Headingley. This role is key to the success of the business as the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring properties are let with minimum void periods and that empty properties are turned around quickly following end of tenancy checkout inspections.
The role also involves undertaking viewings, taking applications for available properties, negotiating applications with landlords, processing tenancy applications & setting up tenancies, and dealing with any tenancy deposit disputes at the end of a tenancy.
- Agreeing property lets in consultation with Landlords and Applicants
- Process tenancy applications and conduct referencing, keeping Landlords and Applicants
- Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
- Initiate/take responsibility for new tenancies, including arranging for transfer of set up
- monies, key cutting, and preparing property for new tenant(s)
- Liaison with Bookkeeper to ensure tenancy set up money has been received via Bank, where appropriate.
- Undertake check out inspections and agree any deposit deductions with landlords and ex-tenants (experience of dispute resolution would be useful)
- Ensure post tenancy set-up work is completed
- Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
Working Hours: 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. 1 x Saturday in four (9am to 5pm, with a day off in lieu) & 1 x Saturday & Sunday in eight (10.30am to 4pm with time off in lieu).
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £20,000 with a realistic on target earnings of £22,500.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional team in Leeds and scope for possible progression in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job