RENTAL SALES AGENT - BRUSSELS OR AMSTERDAM REGION
We are Sixt! We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world! We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. However we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider. We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion. Do you like to work in an international environment, do you speak Dutch or French and of course English, and most of all… would you like return or move to mainland Europe to work in Brussels or Amsterdam? Don’t hesitate, you are in the right place, we have the right position for you! For our Branches in Brussels and Amsterdam we are looking for Rental Sales Agents. You’re responsible for daily operations at the branch in direct contact with our clients to rent and lease premium cars.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing customer queries and concerns regarding vehicle rental
- Completing transactions for vehicle rental on the front office desks
- Selling Sixt's full product range, offering exciting opportunities for ancillary sales enthusiasts
- Maximising 'walk up' business
- Monitoring reservation and vehicle rental returns
- Reconciling and accounting for money paid and received
- Have previous experience in a sales driven environment
- Hold a full and clean driving license
- Be computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Be well presented, approachable and friendly
- Have excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Be able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team to meet deadlines and hit targets
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and holiday periods on a rota system
- Have a high standard of verbal English and French or Dutch
- Want to work in Brussels or Amsterdam
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility, an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group We offer a varied job with lots of training!
- World Class Customer Service
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"