Lynch Plant Hire & Haulage is recruiting for a Rental Manager to join our Hire Desk Team at the company’s Rushden, Northamptonshire Depot. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced industry leader, in their 40th year of business. Working on National Major Projects like the A14, M4, Thames Tideway and HS2, Lynch Plant Hire & Haulage is highly respected for 'Meeting Hire Demands’ in the construction industry.
This is a fantastic role, for someone that is motivated and driven to achieve a high standard.
The Rental Manager role is be office based with site visits from time to time, working Monday to Friday 07.30am- 17.30pm, weekend work when needed.
Head office location: Rushden, Northamptonshire (some travel may be required)
Are you a fantastic communicator who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the job you are looking for!
On a day-day basis you’ll work on the hire desk in our Rushden Depot, building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements into the rental products and services that meet their needs, whilst also maximising sales opportunities. You’ll be an ambassador for our "Getting it Right the First Time" culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your customers informed, so that they feel truly valued.
It will also be your role to manage the hire contract administration and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Naturally you will be a great co-ordinator, who enjoys planning and organising and working in a busy but friendly team environment
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Sales driven and highly motivated to close deals for hires over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills with an enthusiastic, passionate and energetic outlook.
- To build professional relationships and grow opportunities
- Professional and confident telephone manner, with a track record of proficient telephone experience.
- Process on hire, off hires and exchanges on Syrinx system.
- Assist with the collection, verification and distribution of business relevant data.
- Deal with day to day hire supplier issue management, resolution and reporting.
- Assist the finance team with day to day invoice queries and associated hire/client charges.
- Maintaining factual knowledge and understanding of all equipment and products for hire to enable correct and appropriate information for our customers.
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training program and we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression plan.
- To be personable, approachable, and have excellent people skills.
- Must be confident, and possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective administration, planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in the hire or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills to ensure all hires are commercially viable.
- Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- "Can Do" Attitude
• You'll get responsibility and get ability to get stuck in.
• Learning, development and networking opportunities. We will help you grow professionally and mentor you along the way.
• You’ll be joining an expanding team in a state of the art offices in HemelHempstead, Hertfordshire.
• 25 days holiday per year (and bank holidays on top
- Administrative Support
- Plant Hire
- Contract Hire
- Hire Purchase
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'