My client is a leading commercial vehicle hire organsation with a depot near to the Heathrow area. They are currently looking for a Rental Executive to manage their hire desk. This is an opportunity to join a well established growing business that sets the standard in the industry.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure the effective and efficient hire of our vehicles to customers and increase rental sales within the business unit. Manage the pre-audit of POs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Invoice queries and credit requests
- Health checks for Accounts (daily report)
- General office duties- Scanning/Filing
- Pre audit- chasing customers for POs weekly/monthly
- Growing existing business
- New business development
- Other Duties
- Stationary orders
- Make hotel bookings on a daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Overseeing all vehicles entering depot
- Awareness of yard security at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- Have an understanding or passion for vehicles
- Have run a vehicle hire desk to a highly organised standard.
My client is offering a base salary of circa £25k with an incentive bonus on new sales achieved.
- Communication Skills
- Commercial Vehicle