Permanent, Full Time
£21,000 to £24,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 4.30pm or 8.30am to 5.00pm
Reporting to the Rental Manager the successful candidate will receive and process all associated short term rental business from enquiry through to delivery. Responsibilities include:
- Administering short-term hire enquiries into the Rental Department to include any ancillary equipment required
- Liaising fully with workshops and/or field service control to schedule workload to meet customers’ expectations and commercial business requirements
- Liaising with accounts for setting up new customers, raising rental contracts to include maintenance and thorough examination processing
- Ensuring all order, contract and PDI documentation is in order and filed as appropriate
- Cross hire management to include sourcing and cost management
- Dealing with off hires, terminating agreements, off hire inspections and ensuring trucks are collected in the required time frame
- Endeavouring to achieve high truck utilisation in line with Rental Department targets by growing true short term rental
- Focussing on achievement of revenue targets as set by the business and to monitor and control where possible costs, reporting to management any areas of concern
- Monitoring and processing of supplier invoice queries within rental control
- Monitoring and processing of inbound customer invoice queries within rental control
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety and Environmental procedures are followed at all times and maintain general housekeeping rules
- Ensure familiarity with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004
- Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls and enquiries and passing to the relevant point of control
- Conducting each transaction with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistently, maximising customer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business
Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'