Dawsongroup|truck and trailer ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial rental solutions.
We are currently looking for a Rental Controller for a fixed term contract to join our truck and trailer business based in Brentwood.
Are you a self-motivated individual who is looking to start a career within a successful well established company?
We are seeking to recruit a hardworking, ambitious individual who is eager to learn quickly.
Working in a busy and stimulating environment you will be reporting to the Branch Sales Manager where you will have a hands on approach controlling the day to day running of a branch, engaged in the rental of commercial vehicles and trailers.
Key features of this role are, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the fleet is prepared to the highest standards
- overseeing accurate and detailed vehicle inspections,
- Liaising with Dawsongroup’s staff of all levels at various locations and departments,
- Coordinating deliveries and collections,
- Completing accurate customer charge invoices,
- Managing MOT schedules and managing the preparation of pre-booked trucks & trailers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work towards deadlines and have the initiative and drive to progress the branch forward.
Good communication and administration skills are essential.
Previous experience working in an operational role within the service or transport industry would be advantageous.
Applicants must have a full current driving licence.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation