Rent and Income Collection Manager
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for a Rent and Income Collection Manager position in Greater Manchester.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the strategic and operational development of the service
- Delivering an innovative income and debt recovery service
- Leading the end to end process of this throughout the business, ensuring that all strategic and operational objectives are successfully delivered
- Managing the collection of current tenants rent arrears, other current tenant charges, former tenant arrears, corporate debt (business to business and customer to business) and any other income collection responsibilities, with the overall aim of reducing bad debt and financial loss to the business
- Inspiring people to maintain high levels of performance effectively both individually and as a team in a busy and changing environment
- Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, legislative & regulatory requirements, in relation to the teams portfolio of responsibilities
The successful candidate must have:
- A clear knowledge and understanding of the welfare benefits system including relevant regulation and legislation.
- Proven ability of sharing good practice and ideas and providing specialist guidance, training and advice to others
- Experience of managing budgets and funding streams
- Proven experience of project management and monitoring
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'