Have you worked in Insurance sales and want to work for the fastest growing specialist HGV & Commercial Vehicle Insurance broker in Manchester?
An exciting renewals sales advisor position has arisen within one of the UK’s fastest growing specialist HGV & Commercial Vehicle Insurance brokerage based in Manchester City Centre.
They are looking for a Renewals Sales Advisor to join their team in managing all aspects of the renewal process to retain a high renewals retention. You will also provide the existing customer base with first class customer service as well as providing information about new products and services that customers may want to take advantage of.
The perfect candidate for the role will have experience of the small commercial motor market and have worked in a brokerage for at least 2 years. Above all you will be committed to providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
• To review, prepare and invite renewal terms on our existing business.
• The negotiation of existing and alternative renewal terms where appropriate with both Insurers and clients.
• Review of the client file and identification of additional products relevant and appropriate to the client.
• Achievement of the monthly renewal income and client retention targets.
• Processing the renewal of policies and all related administration.
• Assisting the management team with the management of maintaining profitable Insurer accounts.
• Dealing with queries & amendments and all related administration to existing business, providing a high level of customer service at all times.
• Ensuring all documents are accurate and complete.
Key skills and experience required:
• A high level of technical insurance expertise and product knowledge in the commercial motor, hgv and goods in transit markets
• Excellent communication skills
• A desire to provide a high level of customer service
• An understanding of customer needs and concerns
• Excellent organisation skills
• The ability to solve problems
• A thorough knowledge of FCA requirements
• A good working knowledge of Excel and Word and an enthusiastic & positive approach
Working for an innovative and dynamic company who are committed to exceeding best practice in their industry, the prospects are excellent, coupled with a competitive salary this is a great opportunity if you are working in commercial motor Insurance and are looking for a new challenge.
If you have the skills, experience and a drive to succeed, please apply today.
Keywords: Renewals Sales Advisor, Telephone Sales Advisor, Telesales, Insurance, Insurance Renewals, Sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.