c. £20,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client, a successful legal services firm with a global reach, is looking to recruit a Renewals Assistant in to their Birmingham Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a well-established and recognised business that offers a supportive and fast paced working environment.
The main responsibilities include:
- Produce and check standard renewal reminders
- Process instructions for payments, including invoicing/crediting clients
- Liaise predominantly over email with a number of worldwide clients
- Ensure records are correctly updated and maintaining databases of information
- Pay a number of important fees and accounts on a regular basis
- Calculate accurate costings and create forecasts for future or overdue renewals
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure renewals and continued success of the business
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and organised with a good attention to detail and organisation skills. You will be capable of working without close supervision but also show a good ability to support and help others. This role would suit an individual who has excellent written communication skills who enjoys working in a busy environment.
Ideally candidates will have some previous experience of working in a renewals or records environment where strict adherence to process and the maintenance of controls are paramount.
How to Apply
To apply in absolute confidence, please submit your detailed CV and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference number 370938.
- renewals assistant