Renewals Account Handler
£18-20k basic plus OTE
and other benefits
- Handle a portfolio of smaller and medium sized insurances/clients.
- Provide a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Take instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and Senior Account Handlers/ Accounts Executives when appropriate.
- Give instructions to insurance providers.
- Check policy documents, (including endorsements), accuracy prior to receipt by clients.
- Handle the invoicing of premiums due.
- Obtaining quotations for both new and renewal business.
- Obtaining quotations and arranging cover.
- Verifying documentation and endorsements.
- Preparation of renewal reports and new business quotations
- Telephoning clients prior to their renewal and going through a pre-renewal fact find.
- Calculating and delivering renewal premiums.
- Negotiating and securing the business for a further 12 months.
- Agreeing payment methods and arranging finance of renewal premium, if required.
- Cross-selling policies the client does not currently have.
- Cross-selling risk management measures courses.
- Meeting tight deadlines and achieving KPI's which include renewal retention, rate changes and cross-sell penetration.
- Maintains own competence and compliant status
- Analyses and assesses client’s needs
- Presents recommendations to customers
- Plans and organises own work
- Provides an excellent service to clients
- Manages own time effectively, priorities work load
Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
Full time hours Mon-Fri
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone skills. Previous phone sales or strong customer service skills. Candidates from fast paced retail sales environment will be considered.
Insurance experience is an advantage for training purposes, but not essential as long as you can demonstrate great confidence and determination.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job