Renewal Manager (Finance Renewals)
Location: Twickenham (Travel to other sites required weekly)
Salary: Circa £25,000 Basic, Plus Uncapped Commission & Company Demonstrator
Hour: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Renewals Manager for their Finance Renewals.
The Renewals Manager is responsible for contacting our current customers with finance agreements who are in position to renew their policy with a new vehicle. Your aim will be to bring customers into the dealerships to discuss a new vehicle whilst keeping in mind both their and the groups best interests.
- Contacting current customers to bring in repeat business
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, ensuring they understand the options clearly
- Providing the customer with realistic finance solutions to match their expenditure
- Liaise with all the departments to support and enhance close customer contact
- Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business
- Relevant or transferable experience - sales or retail with experience of finance agreements would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a telephone-based role with the ability to communicate with customers at various levels
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and towards targets
Job Reference: HBRENMGRTWIC
This vacancy is being managed by Keely Dunn at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, General Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator, Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and Warranty Administrators.
Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot, Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2015.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Car Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job