Removals Warehouse & Operations Manager
£21,000 - £28,000 per annum (based on experience)
Our Redditch based client requires a pro-active and enthusiastic individual to join their removals team in a supervisory capacity. Our client offers a full removal service to domestic and corporate movers in and outside the UK, so experience within the removal industry or worked in a similar role would be advantageous. Most duties will be carried out working within the warehouse, however there will be some administration responsibilities and therefore you will need to be computer literate.
- Maintain the warehouse and site in a secure manner at all times whilst allowing for practical and safe working practices
- Manage and maintain the warehouse and site in a clean, tidy and efficient manner to meet the company's site guidelines
- Record and maintain a stock of packing materials to meet anticipated demand within the budgeted cash flow allowances ensuring the re-use/recycling of materials to minimise wastage
- Ensure accurate and up to date records are maintained for the movement of all goods in and out of the Redditch site
- Supervise the arrival and efficient departure of crews when opening or closing duties of the site have been allocated
- Record and report to the site management any anomalies of goods in and out of the site
- Preparing and managing day sheets for Operational Staff and maintaining our timesheet system
- Forklift Licence
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Comfortable uniform,
- Company pension scheme
- Potential overtime opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job