Removals Rates Analyst
Our client, a well-established Removals Services Specialist is looking for a remote based Removals Rates Analyst to join their team.
The Removals Rates Analyst will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day commercial running of moving services, to corporate and private clients. You will oversee and analyse the removals process, and ensure that suppliers are meeting the high quality standards that our client sets.
Removals Rates Analyst Key Duties:
- Analysing supplier rates with the view to maximise profitability
- Negotiate rates with removal clients
- Provide quotation costs to the internal and external removal teams
- Analyse and Monitor GP/Margins
- Generate relevant financial reporting
- Complete regular financial compliance audits
- Evaluate and respond to rate requests and quotations
- Aid removal client services
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, specifically advanced Excel skills
- Experience within the Removals/HHG industry, specifically pricing experience is essential
- Moveware software experience is desired
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'