Removals Operations Manager - Manchester 30-33K plus benefits - VR/18153
Our client, a well-established removals company, is looking for an experienced Removals Operations Manager.
The Removals Operations Manager will be in charge of Fleet Management, Crew management & Health & Safety.
Duties of the Removals Operations Manager will include:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of this busy branch
- Ensuring all jobs are complete professionally and on times
- Staff allocation and management of vehicles for moves
- Maximising staff resources and effectiveness
- Daily vehicle checks - need to implement vehicle defect logs
- Vehicle maintenance records
- Booking vehicles in for service/repair/MOT
- Produce job sheets and ensure jobs are staffed adequately
- Liaise with estimator to ensure jobs are booked properly and that crews have correct materials and equipment
- Managing staff holidays
- Crew issue/dispute resolution
- Ensure H&S records are up to date for each employee
Experience required for the Removals Operations Manager:
- Strong background within removals operations
- CPC would be an advantage
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate.
Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.