Removals LGV Class 2 Driver - London - 30K plus overtime - VR/18655
Our client has a long history in the removals and storage industry and is seeking a skilled LGV Driver with a class 2 licence to join their team of dedicated top quality removal specialists. The Removal Driver must have a good attitude, be committed to excellent customer service and have a smart personal appearance.
- This is a 45 hour working week with some overtime available
- You must have worked in removals before to be considered for this position
Skills/Experience Required for the Removals LGV Class 2 Driver:
- Have a valid and clean LGV Class 2 Drivers licence.
- Have valid CPC and Digi tacho cards.
- Have working knowledge of tachographs, driving regulations and WTD (Working Time Directive)
- Good attitude
- Smart personal appearance
- Commitment to customer service
- Must have worked in moving already
If you wish to apply, please contact the Removals team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/18655.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job