£20,000 - £25,000
Reading area (Home / Field based - South of England)
An established and leading removals company who offer a flexible and affordable service to customers nationwide, with a base in The Midlands.
The family feel cascades throughout the business and allows the firm to build and maintain client relationships by being able to offer a personal approach to business.
- Carrying out removal surveys - measuring the cubic volume of all items that need to be transported from or to a new property
- Regularly feeding back to the removals team to ensure the necessary transportation / manpower is organised as quickly as possible
- Managing a diary of up to 7 visits a day, ensuring that each appointment is carried out professionally but with a personable touch
- Personable, professional and well presented
- Ability to liaise with a diverse range of individuals
- Experience of working as a removals surveyor would be a strong advantage but is not essential
- Full clean driving license with own vehicle
Salary £20,000 - £25,000. This role offers you the chance to work in a role that will truly make a difference, give you a sense of achievement and the opportunity to work with a long established, family-run business that boasts an incredibly low staff-turnover due to looking after their employees.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job