Corporate Account Manager - Removals - Kent - VR/19824
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International moving and relocation company, are looking for an experienced Corporate Account Manager to oversee the corporate client accounts. You will be developing strong relationships with corporate account holders in order to expand business for the company, thus maximising profit and establishing a strong client base. The role will initially be on a 12 month contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Maintaining relationships with key corporate account holders by cross selling other services provided by the company, and by identifying future opportunities for repeat business
- Seeking out prospective clients and carrying out initial surveys for moves, ensuring quotes provided are both profitable for the company and competitive to other removals providers
- Fully understanding the clients needs throughout the move and keeping them updated with progress and price changes
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided to customers at all times to promote repeat business
- Continuously reviewing internal processes to ensure efficiency and profitability and suggesting improvements to senior management when necessary
- Investigate and provide feedback to Directors regarding KPI's, individual staff targets, revenues and profits customer feedback reviews and sales strategies
- Provide guidance to your team to ensure team morale, operations efficiency, and personal development for colleagues
- Experience in the moving sector
- Sales & Key account management experience
- Excellent communication skills
You will receive a salary of between £30-40K
If you're interested, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV, or email the Removals Team on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'