Removals Branch Manager - Derbyshire - £25-30k + benefits - VR/18443
Our client an International Removals company based in Derbyshire are looking for a Removals Branch Manager for their busy office.
The Removals Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for developing the branch success/profitability by agreeing, implementing and achieving branch objectives and targets.
Main Duties of the Removals Branch Manager:
- Developing the turnover of the branch by identifying opportunities for business development and the generation of leads
- Monitor branch performance including KPIs
- Responsible for Branch Profit and Loss including gross profit / cost control / net profit
- Negotiating rates, fees, and closing deals
- Write client reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Develop client relations and identify client needs / satisfaction
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives
- Ensure legal compliance on all matters pertaining to VOSA, including maintenance, drivers’ hours, Defect Reporting and Records Maintenance
- Comply with all relevant H&S legislation to maintain a safe working environment
- Monitor and review staff performance and achievement
- Interview and recruit branch staff, induction of new recruits, staff training (ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation), coaching and support
- Perform auditing and quality checking
- Ensure the day to day credit control is managed effectively
Experience required for the Removals Branch Manager:
- Valid National CPC is desirable, but not essential
- Good knowledge of Domestic & Commercial Moving, as well as Transport and Health and Safety knowledge
- Be a strategic thinker and an effective problem solver
- Be an effective leader and manager
- Have the ability to coach and train others
- Understand customer requirements and competitive environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective planner, priorities and organiser
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
If you wish to apply, or for more information about the Removals Branch Manager vacancy, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at quoting reference VR/18443.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.