A firmly established national organisation who specialises in everything from domestic and commercial relocations, removals, storage and crate hire to highly skilled change and project management services are looking for move team members to join the highly skilled team.
The company has dedicated resource centres throughout the UK to enable them to provide specialist moving services to a vase array of organisations in a wide range of industry sectors. Should you decide this is the next step in your career you would be working with small independent companies through to major blue chip organisations.
Why work in this role?
- Flexibility to work as and when you like
- Opportunity to travel the country
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and clients
- Gain specialist skills and knowledge in regards to moving hospital, library or school equipment
- Gain specialist skills in moving fine art and furniture as well as domestic homes
- Meet a vast array of people in your day to day job
- Not one day is the same as the one before?
What will you be doing as a Move Team member?
- Household removals or relocations
- Office removals or relocations
- Taking goods into or out of storage
- Large specialist projects with schools and hospitals
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent service to all customers
- Maintaining and complying with all company and legislation requirements
What we are looking for
- Care – you will have a careful and methodical approach to your work
- Integrity – you will have an open, honest and responsible attitude to other peoples property
- Respect – you will have a polite and friendly manner with excellent communication skills
- Desire – you will be a self driven character who wants to ensure a task is completed effectively
- Initiative – you will take accountability and be a proactive person
- Full UK driving license
- A valid CSCS card would be beneficial but is not essential
In return for your hard work you will be remunerated with a day rate from £60 - £75 per day dependant on experience and specialism of the project. For more information apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job