Remote Working - Practice Semi Senior (full or part time)
I am working with small fast growing practice who are seeking a semi senior to work remotely. The role can be either full or part time.
The firm has grown considerable in the last year and have become an expert in their chosen market place. They are based in Hertfordshire and have embraced the culture of working from home. There is real opportunity as their growth has been tremendous and is set to continue.
They are seeking someone with a practice background who can prepare accounts for small businesses, complete bookkeeping, VAT & tax. The role would suit someone who is happy to work with clients looking after their accounts from start to finish. The firm is happy to look at people who are qualified (ACCA, ACA, AAT) or qualified by experience.
The individual must be happy to manage their own time. There is training and support given, and the firm has a wealth of knowledge to assist where required.
We are seeking someone with the following experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working within a busy accountancy practice
- Production of business accounts for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders
- Production of company, partnership, sole trader and individual tax returns
- Ability to explain accountancy and tax results to clients in a clear and concise way
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, AAT) or qualified by eqperience
- Practical knowledge of Zero, Quickbooks, Taxfiler and Accountancy Manager is desirable but not essential
If you have the required experience working within an accountancy practice and would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV for a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'