Remote working CPN position - CMHT working age adults
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are exclusively working on the behalf of a supportive CMHT service in the South East of the country to work on a remote basis for the next 3-6 months conducting assessments and triage work. The service is looking for someone with strong CMHT experience that will allow them to come and hit the ground running on a remote basis. Majority of the team are working from home on the working hours of 9am to 5pm and they are looking for someone to accommodate full-time hours.
They are a dynamic service that has adapted the team to allow the majority of the clinicians to work from home and they are looking to expand due to the Winter months approaching.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Working age adults (18-65)
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-6 months ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £26.50ph – £28.00ph (Umbrella)
Call Tayo on to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'