Due to continued Growth our client is recruiting for a remote Service Engineer to service a customer base in and around the surrounding area of Crawley.
The role will involve Service and Installation of Car and Commercial valet equipment, you will be involved in all aspects of planned & breakdown maintenance, equipment service and repairs.
* City and Guilds in an Electrical or Mechanical engineering qualification
* Be willing to travel and stay out overnight as and when required
* Be willing to take on additional training and relevant courses including evening courses that the company may pay for
* Have a willing attitude, be proactive and eager to learn
* Can work on their own initiative or part of a team and have problem solving skills
* Have a valid clean UK driving licence
* Good people skills, presentable and be able to liaise directly with customers
* Should be punctual and able to keep accurate and timely documentation
* IT literate with Microsoft office and outlook experience.
* Work within Health & Safety guidelines as set by the company
* Location Regionally defined
* Company vehicle available for private use
* Mobile phone (limited personal use)
* Pension scheme
* Death in service benefit
* Uniform and tools provided
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week plus 1 in 3 weekend cover.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd, at or telephone quoting job reference 903025.
- mechanical engineering
- electrical engineering
- equipment service
- equipment repairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job