One of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK is currently seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join their team.
This Remote Senior Front End Developer position is 100% remote working from home.
Their award-winning technology is used by some of the UK’s leading retail banks, lenders and fintech companies. During this period of scale-up, they are looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer to join them and build their exciting product roadmap.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to help bolster my client’s vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. There are numerous projects ongoing and many in their infancy Technology used is a mixture of Symfony LTS (PHP), MySQL and Angular LTS,, utilising the Amazon Web Services platform. Of course, the role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems availability, performance and functionality.
Senior Front End Developer previous experience:
- Implementing defensive code for security considerations with front end software development.
- Experience working within strictly Object Oriented or Functional Programming paradigms.
- Previous development experience of single page Web applications using Angular/React.
- Previous experience of library dependency management using NPM or similar.
- Experience using version control tooling & repositories, e.g. git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Previous experience in communicating with Microservice REST APIs, and an understanding of Networking/HTTP protocols.
- Practical examples of using best practice software development principles, e.g. DRY, KISS, SOLID
- Understanding of agile work tracking/ticketing software such as Jira.
Senior Front End Developer essential experience required:
- Angular LTS development experience
Senior Front End Developer desirable:
- NodeJS / NPM / Grunt / WebPack
- Vagrant / PuPHPet / Homestead
- Knowledge of modern UI styling approaches using CSS, Sass or CSS-in-JSS solutions bootstrap LTS or similar FrontEnd Toolkit
- Monorepo & Micro FrontEnd solutions, e.g Angular NX
They are all about the people! Do you have any of these?
- Good organisational skills, giving the ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
- Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
- Are an excellent team player.
- Ability to look out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
- Good MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to express ideas and persuade
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'