Remote Sales Consultant for High-End Furniture Brand
I'm working with a leading UK supplier of high-end hospitality furniture who have an exciting and unique position available within their company for a field-based Sales Consultant to join on a full-time permanent basis, to be responsible for strengthening and developing their customer base throughout the Midlands.
My client is an established brand whose success is the result of their deep understanding of their sector and relentless passion for high-end design. They boast an impressive client list within the hospitality sector and your role will involve consulting with top interior designers and architects, therefore the successful Sales Consultant will need to have a creative flair about them and previous experience dealing with A&D sales. You will need to be intuitive and flexible - there's a lot of room to make this role your own as it's a brand new in the company, giving you scope to be creative in your approach and to progress quickly.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing clients, visiting them on a cyclical basis
- Developing new business in your allocated regions, identifying business opportunities and building in depth relationships with new clients in the hospitality sector
- Specification sales
- Utilising the London showroom for marketing and sales opportunities
- Achieving specific sales objectives set out for you
Key skills and attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in specification sales
- Experience in selling to hospitality clients highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proven track record of planning, managing and executing projects
- Must possess a creative flair and have an interest in interior design
- A positive, confident and personable individual capable of building professional rapports with new clients as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients
My client is rewarding the successful Sales Consultant:
- A competitive salary (dependent on level of experience)
- An uncapped commission structure on all sales
- A company mobile, laptop and iPad
- An oyster/travel card
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an ambitious individual looking to grow their sales career within a creative and dynamic market.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your up to date CV or get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group. A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants.
- Creative Support
- Sales Jobs
- Business Development Jobs
- Client Services Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'